University Classrooms (UCRs) are supported by a team of service providers from across campus. Below you will find information on how to report an issue within a classroom, gain access to a locked classroom, accessibility information for University Classrooms, and more.

Locked Classroom

For UCR or building access issues for an approved event, call Classroom Scheduling at 319-335-1243. For evening and weekend emergencies, call the Department of Public Safety at 319-335-5022.

Non-Emergency Issue

Contact Classroom Scheduling to report a non-emergency issue in a university classroom such as broken or missing furniture, maintenance issues, or custodial problems.

Contact the ITS Help Desk for technology assistance. 

Maintenance Emergencies

Contact FM@YourService by phone 24/7 for any issues or emergencies that need to be dealt with immediately such as water leaks and heating/cooling issues.

Your needs are important to us! 

Many University Classrooms have accessible features. Use the filters on the UCR Search Tool to view these features in specific classrooms. 

Student Disability Services (SDS)

The SDS Office on campus facilitates academic accommodations and services for students with disabilities to ensure everyone has equal access to course materials and activities. Learn more about their services on the SDS website and apply for accommodations.

Anything we're missing? 

If you have specific accessibility needs or if there is anything we are missing to make your classroom experience more desirable, please let us know. Adaptable furniture and/or preferential seating may be available upon request. 

Something Else?

Still need help with something in a University Classroom? We're here to help!